PUBG MOBILE LITE is here! Built with Unreal Engine 4, this version of PUBG MOBILE is smaller in size and compatible with more devices with less RAM, yet without compromising the amazing experience that attracted millions of fans around the world! PUBG MOBILE LITE features fast-paced matches and a smaller map made for 60 players, providing a more exhilarating combat experience in the traditional PUBG MOBILE setting. When duty calls, fire away freely on the battlefield for survival!
1. PUBG MOBILE LITE
60 players parachute onto a graphically rich 2km x 2km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to scavenge for their own weapons, vehicles, and supplies while battling it out in an ever-shrinking play zone to be the last player standing. Get ready to land, and do whatever it takes to survive.
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with stunning detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map, perfect for the tactical action genre. Feel free to fire away on the battlefield as you play with high-quality audio and rich 3D sound effects.
3. Team Up with Friends
Invite and team up with your friends to coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush for your enemies. Answer the call when your friends need help, or do your part when Clan duty calls!
4. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE LITE players.
Other key features for PUBG Mobile Lite are as follows:
- RPG and new Firearm integrations: Players can experience a new weapon in select game modes.
- Enhanced Aim Assist: The new auxiliary aim assist makes aiming simpler and better on weaker networks. The intensity differs between standing and prone positions.
- Bullet Trail Adjustments: The Lite version of the game will feature increased bullet speed and no bullet drop effect, simplifying gameplay for weak networks.
- Weapon Recoil Suppression: The Lite version also has lower weapon recoil compared to the main game, simplifying gameplay.
- Winner Pass: The Royale Pass from the regular version is replaced with a Winner Pass. The season for this new pass will span over a month and have faster achievement unlocks.
- Location Display: The map on the Lite game will expose a shooter within the mini-map’s range, increasing battle speed and changing game dynamics.
- Healing while Moving: Another core gameplay change involves adding in the ability for players to heal while they are moving. Players can heal in all stances except prone.
- Building Density and Loot Supply Optimizations: To complement the smaller map, building density has been increased. Loot frequency has also been increased to expedite looting and speed up gameplay.
- Extended Time To Kill: The Lite version makes appropriate increases to Time to Kill to increase player survivability and encourage aggressive gameplay.
- Map Quality Optimizations
New players joining in on PUBG Mobile Lite will be eligible for various rewards, in the form of new gears and vehicles. If you have been dealing with choppy graphics and gameplay lag on the regular game, we recommend trying out PUBG Mobile Lite.